Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update – Wizard of Oz Postponement
As a community theatre group Eyemouth Variety Group act in the interests of our community at all times.
Further to the updated UK Government advice earlier today, we have taken the difficult decision to postpone this weeks’ staging of the ‘Wizard of Oz’ until later in the year.
This decision was made after a great deal of consideration and is undertaken with a heavy heart, but we feel the safety of the people of our community; particularly those who are older or may have other other health issues; far outweighs any inconvenience to our audience and supporters or the inevitable financial loss to the group.
We would ask you to please hold on to your tickets, which will all be honoured when the show is staged later in the year.
At this time, we would like to thank our cast, supporters, community and everyone involved in our fantastic group for their support and understanding in these difficult times.
Please check back for updates as the current situation improves through time.